Anne replied yes and I couldn’t believe it!
She had just agreed to pay for a year’s subscription to RewardCamp before the software was even built.
I found Anne on the BigCommerce forums complaining about the lack of a loyalty functionality. Anne was among a dozen BigCommerce retailer I had reached out to before building RewardCamp.
I had hundreds of calls with them to learn about their needs and their frustrations about customer loyalty.
I heard a few things over and over:
- Online retailers face tons of competition. They need a rewards app that gives customers a reason to keep shopping with them.
- Online retailers are very busy running their business. They need a rewards app that does not take up their time.
- Finally, these retailers told me that they need a rewards app that is friendly and delightful for their customers.
And that’s exactly what I built RewardCamp to do.
The rest is history, as they say.
Beyond RewardCamp, here are a few things that you may not know about me:
- I once won the funniest costume award at the office Halloween costume competition.
- I once talked my way out of a mugging and carjacking
- I love reading biographies and my favorite
areTitan and Hamilton, both by Ron Chernow.
To try RewardCamp for free, click here